These oversize artificial habitats comment on model homes in today’s housing market.
Integrating urban architectural designs with organic natural nests, the forms create new
temporary housing solutions for animals, birds and bugs.
Collaborative project inviting participants to:
1. Take a photo of the ONE model home of your dreams
2. Walk the perimeter and choose a lot on the map
3. Check the website: www.utariccius.com for availability
4. Upload your photo by emailing the image to: firstname.lastname@example.org
with the desired location in the subject heading
5. Include a message and see how the subdivision grows!
Collaborative project with students from CEGEP Heritage College, Gatineau, Quebec
Land art installation with nature, Fieldwork, Maberly, Ontario